How do you rent a motorcycle
- Buy the number of riding days you wish for the whole season or for the next rental.
- The more days you take, the less you pay per day.
- Once you settled the payement for the contract, you hold a credit of days you can use as you desire.
- To rent a motorcycle, fill up our contact for specifying the motorcycle and the dates desired (one booking at a time).
- Once the booking confirmed, you will only have to come at the time and date given in the confirmation and make the deposit.
- When returning the motorcycle, please ensure you filled the tank and give it back as clean as you took it.
- If the motorcycle is given back as should, you can take your deposit back and place another booking.
Some more information from our General Conditions :
- By signing a contract, you automatically accept our conditions.
- A franchise is calculated with objective criteria. Minimum franchise is CHF 1'500.
- Before each rental, a CHF 500 deposit will asked.
- The minimum rental is one day.
- You are the only one allowed to ride the motorcycle.
- A confirmed booking is taken off your days when the cancellation period is passed.
- Rentals are maintaned by all wethers.
- The booking can be cancelled up to 24 hours from the beginning.
For further details please check Rent'n'Ride General Terms